Eco Green Micro Maxi Deluxe Scooter (5-12 years)
PICK UP ONLY. Please note, we are unable to ship this item but you can order online with the in-store pick up option if you are local! If you add this item to your shipped order you will be notified that it cannot ship and your order will be delayed.
Everything you love about Micro's classic Maxi Deluxe Scooter, but made using recycled, discarded fishing nets to be kinder to the planet!
The Micro Maxi Deluxe is the gold standard for kid scooters! We love how easy and intuitive they are to steer- giving even very young kids the confidence and ability to learn almost immediately. These are the absolute best quality on the market so you can feel confident that this scooter will grow with your child and also be able to be passed down time and again. Recommended for kids 5-12 but we regularly see kids as young as 2 years and as old as 35 (not me of course, but, you know, other adults...) ride these comfortably.
- low-to-the-ground deck for easy scooting
- ultra-comfortable hand grips for school aged hands
- stable 3-wheel design with safe lean-to-steer mechanism
- adjustable handlebar
- Thick polyurethane wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck work together to absorb bumps in the sidewalk
- intuitive way of steering limits jerky turns and develops essential balance and coordination skills.
- Safety certified by the CPSC, the Micro Maxi Original is recommended for children up to 150 lbs.
Share this Product
My little ones (6 and 9yrs old) are LOVING this scooter. I would have bought two because I adore the recycled element, but siblings so I bought a black one also. We scoot in the driveway, to the bus stop, etc. I don't know why I waited so long to get these, but I'm glad we have them. We are happy to support a local business with this purchase!