Paint with Water Animalo
A water-based coloring set specially designed for children aged 18 months and over. Children use the water-filled pencil to color in the white areas of the animals and discover what is hiding underneath. Suddenly, patterns appear and the colors change - it’s like magic! Once the pages are dry, the fun starts all over again!
• An introduction to coloring in for children aged 18 months plus.
• Animal shaped coloring sheets.
• Magic effect!
• Large pencil designed for small hands.
• Sturdy tray to support the 4 boards.
• Plastic boards for enjoying the activity time and time again.
• Handy, easily-portable storage pouch.
Contents: 4 illustrated and shaped soft plastic boards with a disappearing white area, a pencil with a water reservoir and 1 thick cardboard stand.
Measurements: 8.31 x 11.38 x 0.83
Designed by: Ellen Giggenbach, New Zealand
Recommended for ages 18 months +