My Dad Used to Be so Cool
Once upon a time, Dad was a pretty cool guy, right? This sweet story explores what it means to move from carefree youth to adulthood, all through the eyes of an adoring young child. A great read for everyone, even the still-pretty-cool dads among us.
- 3-5 years
- hardcover, 32 pages
- written & illustrated by Keith Negley
Shipping and Handling
- Most orders will ship within 24 to 48 hours.
- Shipping will be calculated at check out depending on shipping address, ranging from $5.95 to $10.95 for domestic orders with free shipping over $100.
- We currently only ship to Canada and the United States. The Canadian shipping rate is $20. Shipping is free to Canada for orders over $200.
In Store Pick Up
- We offer the option to pick up online orders in store for customers local to Columbus, OH for free.
- On the cart page, select "Pick Up In Store - Grandview" and proceed to checkout. Shipping information will autofill for in store pick up orders.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email that it is ready to be picked up, typically within 24 hours.
- All sales are final on sale merchandise and vintage items.
- We accept returns of items postmarked within 15 days of receipt for an online merchandise credit or refund less the shipping charges. Please return items in original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached.
- Email email@example.com to make a return and to receive return shipping instructions.