I See, I See
A book for one. A book for two. A book for different points of view.
This clever and colorful picture book of opposites will change the way you see things, literally. Turn the book upside down and your perspective alters: Left becomes right; high becomes low; empty becomes full! Great as a rhyming read-aloud, and even better with a friend, this book of two points of view begs to be shared and will immerse book lovers of all ages in a unique reading experience.
• Strikingly designed, colorfully illustrated, and playfully written
• Features a playful exploration of shapes and opposites will thrill parents and teachers
• Read-aloud book with friendly rhyming text and gentle optical illusions
This playful exploration of shapes and opposites will thrill parents and teachers, and offers young readers-alone or readers-aloud a friendly rhyming text and gentle optical illusions to invite them to look and look again.
Size: 10 x 9 5/8 in;
Pages: 48 pp;
Age Range: 3-5 years
Shipping and Handling
- Most orders will ship within 24 to 48 hours.
- Shipping will be calculated at check out depending on shipping address, ranging from $5.95 to $10.95 for domestic orders with free shipping over $100.
- We currently only ship to Canada and the United States. The Canadian shipping rate is $20. Shipping is free to Canada for orders over $200.
In Store Pick Up
- We offer the option to pick up online orders in store for customers local to Columbus, OH for free.
- On the cart page, select "Pick Up In Store - Grandview" and proceed to checkout. Shipping information will autofill for in store pick up orders.
- Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email that it is ready to be picked up, typically within 24 hours.
- All sales are final on sale merchandise and vintage items.
- We accept returns of items postmarked within 15 days of receipt for an online merchandise credit or refund less the shipping charges. Please return items in original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered) with the tags attached.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a return and to receive return shipping instructions.